Not many people are aware that dental financing is available for bad credit. Summer Creek Dental, located in Houston, Texas and led by Dr Tammie Thibodeaux DDS and her friendly staff, offers advanced general dentistry that comes with a dental financing program for bad credit. In short, at Dental Creek, good or bad credit does not matter.
- Summer Creek Dental offers advanced general dentistry in Houston, Texas.
- The company also offers a dental in-house insurance program for enrolled members – whether with good or bad credit.
- Summer Creek offers $250.00 at the start of the contract signing and lasts for 365 days. New contract rates apply at the start of the following contract year.
- An additional $200.00 each may cover additional family members under the program.
- Each enrolled member will receive two cleanings, two exams, and necessary x-rays every year.
Is Dental Financing Possible With A Bad Credit?
Most people do not consider dental services simply because of bad credit. But should this be the case?
- Bad credit means simply that one has very low credit scores. However, there are financial packages and programs available in some dental offices. One such example is the financing program available at Summer Creek Dental.
- The great thing about the dental financing options available here is that it is not limited to people with bad credits alone. Even those with good credit can be covered.
- At Summer Creek Dental, there is an in-house insurance program for enrolled members – whether with good or bad credit.
- The company offers $250.00 at the start of the contract signing and lasts for 365 days. New contract rates apply at the start of the following contract year.
How Can Someone Get Dental Financing?
Now that we know that it is possible to get dental financing with bad credit, you may be wondering how to get dental financing at all. Here is how:
- To be able to qualify for any type of financing plan, you will need to first have a checking account that is active.
- In most cases, you need to make a minimum of 30 – 40% down payment on the cost of the dental procedure that you want.
- Do your research. If it is possible to get a dental payment plan with no interest at all, then that will be worth considering.
- With Summer Creek Dental, for example, a patient will receive a 35% discount on services for one year.
Is It Possible To Pay In Installments?
- Some dentists offer long term payment plans. But not all dentists do that.
- A payment plan is meant to spread out the cost of your dental treatment across a certain period of time.
- Some dentist payment plans will require a specific amount of weekly payment, while others will require a monthly payment.
- A failure to fulfill your agreement in terms of payment plan can lead to a cancellation of the plan and the necessary action taken by the dental office to recover the rest of the money.
- With respect to a cancellation of a payment plan, most dental offices do not offer any refund.
If you live in and around the Houston, Texas area and you are experiencing any difficulty financing your dental treatments, why not pay a visit to Summer Creek Dental. Our friendly, professional staff will welcome you with open arms and take you through all the financing options available to you.