Everyone deserves to feel confident in their smile. That’s why we offer restorative dentistry in Humble, Texas, to help repair, replace, and rebuild your dream smile. Our skilled and experienced dentists, Dr. Tammie Thibodeaux and Dr. Katherine Price are committed to providing personalized care that meets your unique needs and goals. With our state-of-the-art technology and compassionate approach, we can help you achieve a healthy, stunning, and restored smile.
What is Restorative Dentistry?
Restorative dentistry is a branch of dentistry that aims to restore the health, function, and appearance of your teeth and gums. Restorative dentistry seeks to improve oral health, functionality, and cosmetic appearance. It treats specific dental issues, such as tooth decay, gum disease, and tooth loss, through various procedures such as fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, veneers, dental implants, and root canal therapy. These standard treatments can repair, replace, enhance, and brighten teeth.
Restorative Dental Treatments:
We offer a range of treatments to address a variety of oral health concerns, including:
- Dental Implants. Dental implants are a durable, effective way to combat tooth loss. We insert a titanium post into the jawbone to support the crown. With proper care, dental implants can last a lifetime.
- Dental Bridges. A dental bridge is a custom-made appliance to fill the gap left by one or more missing teeth. The bridge consists of two or more crowns and a replacement tooth that “bridges” the space between the crowns.
- Dental crowns/veneers A dental crown is a full coverage tooth-shaped cap placed over a damaged tooth to restore strength, shape, and appearance. Veneers are similar to crowns except they only cover the front portion of the tooth and are not full coverage. Veneers are typically used for more cosmetic treatments only.
- Fillings. Dental fillings restore teeth that are subject to decaying, cracking, or chipping. We can make dental fillings from high-quality materials, such as composite resin or porcelain.
- Dentures. Dentures are removable prosthetics that can replace missing teeth and surrounding tissue. They are typically made of acrylic resin or porcelain and can be either partial or complete.
- Root Canal Therapy. Root canal therapy is a procedure that can treat a tooth that has become infected. We’ll remove the infected pulp, clean the tooth, and reseal the enamel.
Benefits of Restorative Dentistry:
Restorative dentistry offers many benefits worth consideration. Some key benefits of restorative dentistry include the following:
- Increased Confidence. You may feel self-conscious about your appearance if you have missing or damaged teeth. Restorative dentistry can improve the look of your smile and help you feel more confident in social situations.
- Enhanced Functionality. Restorative dentistry can improve the function of your teeth and make it easier to eat, speak, and perform other daily activities.
- Reduced Pain. If you have a damaged or infected tooth, it can cause pain and discomfort. Restorative dentistry procedures such as root canals, fillings, and crowns can alleviate this pain and keep your mouth feeling great.
- Long-Lasting Results. Many restorative dentistry procedures can last for years or even decades, providing long-lasting results and peace of mind.
- Improve Oral Health. Poor oral health can lead to other health problems, including heart disease and diabetes. Restorative dentistry can help you maintain good oral health, which can improve your overall health.
Restorative Dentistry in Humble, Texas
At Summer Creek Dental, we are committed to helping you achieve optimal oral health and a life-long smile. Our individually crafted treatments offer the best way to meet your unique needs and goals. Dr. Tammie Thibodeaux and Dr. Katherine Price, and our team will work with you to develop a personalized plan.
Schedule an appointment today to get started.